“Building strength and resilience between the parents” - Our Family Wizard with Timothy McMichael and Rachael Howitz: use of technology is family law. AFCC series.
“Building strength and resilience between the parents” - Our Family Wizard with Timothy McMichael and Rachael Howitz. AFCC series.
- Website and mobile app for co-parents who have separated.
- Messaging functions with tone metre (“spell check “ for your tone), calendar function, parenting schedule, info bank (storing medical information).
- Lawyers and other professionals can also be given access to the parties account.
- Tone metre – developed by a linguistics company. Gives parents a moment to reflect prior to sending a message.
- Calendar function to assist parents – auto populating of time arrangements.
- Communication, school, medical information and time arrangements in one place.
- Messages from children can be uploaded to Our Family Wizard.
- Admissibility of documents uploaded to Our Family Wizard. Nothing can be deleted or created/ tampered with. Mediators can also use access to Our Family Wizard.
- Fees (approx $130 per party) and giving back to the community.
- Security, encryption of data.
- Future of our Family Wizard: Geo-tagging function being developed and moments section to share what parents have been enjoying doing with the children. Building strength and resilience between the parents.